Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some common questions (faq) with which you may find answers about purchasing items at Audubon Collector. If your question is not addressed here, please feel free to use the contact page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- I’d like to learn more about your Satisfaction Guarantee. Audubon Collector wants you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return the item within 30 days of date of purchase for a full refund. Please notify us that you are returning the item; follow the instructions on the receipt included with your purchase. We request that the item be returned in the same condition that it was sent. Also, I advise that insurance be purchased as protection in the event that the item is lost/damaged in transit. Audubon Collector can not issue a refund for items not received or damaged.
- What are the delivery charges for orders from Audubon Collector? Currently, in the spirit of simplicity, all purchases are delivered free of charge. Your purchase will be delivered via USPS Priority Mail Service with insurance when deemed prudent.
- How long will delivery take? Generally, your purchase will be shipped within 72 hours (usually sooner) of payment whenever possible. Your item will be delivered via USPS Priority Mail Service. You will be sent a tracking#. The USPS website currently states that priority mail is delivered within 1-3 days, excluding Sundays and holidays. Your distance from New York will be a factor in the timeliness of your delivery.
- I don’t live in the United States. Can I purchase items from Audubon Collector? At this time, Audubon Collector is only fulfilling orders within the United States. We hope to offer purchasing options to our friends around the world in the future.
- Which payment methods are accepted at Audubon Collector? Currently, payment options are limited to major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. If you would like to use your banking/checking account, or simply for your own preference/convenience, there is also an option to pay via Paypal if you have registered an account with them.
- Why isn’t there an option to mail my purchase to an alternate address rather then my billing address? Do to the value of some of the products offered for sale at Audubon Collector and the risks associated with shipping to alternate addresses, Audubon Collector is only willing to ship to the verified billing address of your payment source.
- What exactly happens after ordering? At the time of finalizing your order, your payment source will be debited the funds to fulfill it. You will then be sent an email detailing the completed order. Your order will be shipped when able within 3 business days (excluding Sundays, holidays) and then be in transit for up to 3 more days (again excluding Sundays holidays) until delivery.
- Do I receive a receipt for my order? You will receive a receipt in the form of an email & a hard copy included with your purchase.
- I would like to cancel my order. How do I do that? Send Audubon Collector a message through the contact page, identifying yourself and the items you wish to cancel as soon as possible. Usually, Items are usually shipped 3 business days or sooner of purchase. Where possible, if we receive your communication before shipment, we will refund your payment immediately (the payment vendor will require additional time to process/complete the credit). If the items have already been shipped, we will refund the payment upon return of the purchased items. In either event, Audubon Collector will communicate to you the steps that need to be taken.
- Why are the prints at Audubon Collector well below the prices I see at other websites? Audubon Collector is able to offer you great Audubon prints at low prices because we don’t maintain a physical gallery/store. Therefore, we have no overhead/staff expenses and are able to pass the savings to you in the form of great Audubon prints at superior value.
- Do you offer framing services? At this time Audubon Collector does not offer framing services. However, we are investigating this option. After we have found options that offer excellent quality at great value to the customer we will be ecstatic to offer this option in the future...Hopefully, soon!
- I’m trying to find a particular print, but I don’t see it available. Can you obtain the print for me? Audubon Collector is working to add new items to its selection all the time. Because many of the items are rare and can only be acquired through secondary markets, particular items sometimes can be scarce and hard to find. If there is an item that you are searching for, send us a message through the contact page and we will alert you when we have located the item. If we acquire the item, we give you the first opportunity to purchase it through Audubon Collector and will discuss pricing options at that time. You will be under no obligation to purchase the item.
Still have a question? Please utilize the contact link below and I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as I can.